How do we take care of the health of our teleworking employees? | Photo gallery
The work electronically It has become the tool par excellence to be able to continue its commercial activities. However, we make sure that our collaborators have good functionalitiesPhysical and mental depression It may be more difficult.
“Having a healthy work group is not only beneficial for the health of the individual, but also for the dynamics of work. A healthy employee is a motivated and productive employee who can achieve great results. Dr Giovanna Valdespino, head of prevention programs at Sanitas, noted that it is essential for every business and is committed to making a diagnosis of its current situation. and implement procedures that ensure the well-being of its workers.
For this reason, Valdespino gives us 4 tips for taking care of the health of our teleworking employees.
- Develop a solid communication plan: This will reinforce important messages on the safety and health of remote work. Run small campaigns emphasizing the importance of prevention and sticking to the annual checkup and other daily health tips, like nutrition tips or a little exercise routine.
- Evaluate a health plan that meets the needs of your employee: This may vary depending on your business address and the profession of your employees. If this pandemic has shown us one thing, it’s the importance of having insurance. Whether it is a small, medium or large company, it is important that we have insurance for all of our employees.
- Organize virtual events with professionals: Organizing virtual events with visiting doctors is a great opportunity to dispel doubts. Take into account the needs of your employees and issues related to work and health. Liaise with experts on physical and mental health issues; And set a timetable for these talks.
- Involve all employees: Creating an executive committee within the company is a great way to delegate tasks and also get ideas about what your workers want to accomplish. That way, you can run campaigns like health literacy contests or contests that encourage the whole company to take an interest in their nutrition. Listen to your employees and you will know how they are feeling, which will allow you to take more precise measurements.
- Create an emergency plan: Accidents always happen at home or in health emergencies. Therefore, it is essential to have a response plan in place that will allow you to guide your associates when needed.