Believing cancer is a death sentence is one of the biggest mistakes people make, according to Luke Coutinho.
Cancer Mistake: Believing Cancer is a Death Sentence
Cancer is a frightening disease. When people are diagnosed with this disease, their first reaction is often disbelief and rejection. Then they gradually reconcile with their lives. In fact, there are many misconceptions and mistakes that people regularly make after such a diagnosis. Medical experts say cancer is not a doomsday situation. Life does not end with the diagnosis. Although difficult to manage, there is always a possibility that it can be treated.
Lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho shared an Instagram post on the matter. Titled “The Biggest Cancer Mistakes,” the post outlines what people shouldn’t do if they’re diagnosed with the disease. Here are the errors reported by Coutinho:
– Believing that cancer is a death sentence. It’s not. In most cases, it can be treated. Instead, you have to worry about consuming a lot of white sugar and lacking micronutrients in your body.
– Stay in victim mode and ask “Why me? It is not necessary to remain in this state all the time. Of course, the first reaction to a positive diagnosis is always shocking. But try to gradually move into acceptance, so you can take action later.
– Another mistake is simply taking conventional treatments without making lifestyle changes to increase nutritional gains. Make sure you exercise regularly, get enough sleep, and have good emotional health. Be sure to manage the side effects of your conventional treatments.
– Coutinho says not addressing a negative emotional past, chronic stress levels, resentment, bitterness and anger or hatred will not help in treating the disease.
– A lack of belief that you can heal or that your body has the intelligence to heal is another mistake.
– The common mistake is not to take a second or even a third opinion on your diagnosis, prognosis and treatment.
What should you do?
Coutinho recommends a holistic recovery plan that revolves around the following points, along with your medical treatment:
– the microbiome (gut)
– immunity and inflammation
– angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels)
– DNA repair
– natural regeneration of stem cells
– emotional well-being
– clean the body
Here is Coutinho’s Instagram post:
These tips can help you overcome the situation.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides generic information only. It does not in any way replace qualified medical advice. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim any responsibility for this information.